2.11.2007

things getting so scary...
me alone watch ah gong..
wind keep blowing..
keep blowing..
weird sounds comin from him..
run to wake cousin up to accom me..
LOL..
paiseh siiaa..
so big then scared..
ehh... halo... i oso a human onli mahh..

nap abit bit..
tired..
very tired...
simply very tired...
but if tml he is still ok..
i shall go work..

while changing the diaper for him..
i touched his swollen leg..
its purple in colour..
vein is black in colour..
i touch it with bare hand..
first instinct onli, i can feel..
its like jelly, the skin is not together with meat..
WALAO..
i was jumping all ard..
then went toilet to vomit..
the smell is.... AArrGGhhhhh...

alot of relatives come my hse..
i like doin PR..
hello.. hello.. helloo..
i dun like...

my dear miss..
actually not i keep scoldin her la..
just like it goes naturally with my mouth..
doesnt mean it de..
in hours, she will be on the plane..

*and i will really miss my miss.....
*sigh*

No comments: