6.26.2006

Beware of cashiers at NTUC!!!
this entry will be boring. But I so angry!! Must write!!!
Cheebye aunty!!! GEK LOO the name bah!!
Knnbccb!!!
I nv see such ppl before!!!
I was very guai doing my work, drinks...
Then she walks to me asking whats the item on offer?
She show me the receipt then I bring her go lor..
But she says the price wrong… diff from the advertisement...
Then I go see the advertisemet... it's the same!!!
COKE 15+3 pack...
CORRECT!!!
Then she continue saying NO! coke is diff from coca cola...
Wtf!!! The price label put there "COKE"...
Then ask her just refund for the customer lor...
Then I tot nth happned le.. go inside throw rubbish...
Surprise!!!
She points at me!!! "all ur fault, lidat will sabo me he buy from TM..."
Cheebye!!!
Like I noe!!
Fire liao lor...
I say together go find the chief cashier lor...
They went out then I continue my work..
Cheebye.. I go out do work she still wants to argue tt coke is diff from coca cola!
I mean...
Firstly, I duno where the customer buy from...
Secondly, I got no clue what happened...
Thirdly, I onli noe coke is coke, coke is coca cola.. the item is the same thing...
Fourthly, y must she points finger at me say my fault n blah blah blah!!!
Cheebye rite???
Fire lor...
If refund money will cause tt cheebye to pay $$ then I pay lah..
65 cents!!! Cmon lah aunty..
But not $$$ issue leh...
Sad to say, the chief cashier, my gd fren, also didn’t do anything!!!
Fuck!!!
If she is stupid and ignorant, pls dun maligned me lah...
now tt cheebye is BROADCASTING news!!!
Dun care.. reputation dun bother me...
I tot when my fren die, my girl left me, I have learnt enuff!
But I was WRONG!!!
I must learn how to avoid ARROW!!!
Second time le..
First time is by the another chief cashier...
Saying me things tt I NV DO AT ALL!!!
SO..
I learnt 2 new things ytd:
1) avoid cashiers
2) coke is diff from coca cola.. lol!
Soooooo... is coke diff from coca cola???
Fucking cheebye...
Cheebye cheebye cheebye cheebye cheebye cheebye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: