7.09.2006

what are all the 18 yrs old doing??
study? playing? gaming? shopping?
i am doing all these..
but every time, i have to do something extra..
cleaning my ah gong..
today is my worst day..
i cry.... really... i broke down le..
PCK cry? haha! wat a joke!!
imagine cleaning my ah gong..
always soo smelly..
if he shit, he makes sure the whole toilet is mess up..
pail of water all shit inside, from white to yellow..
toilet bowl all harden shit..
i have to clean it with usually my bare hands..
tell my dad, he also say, wat can we do?
just now got sooo fed up i carry him into the room.
he hold on to the window..
imagine a 90plus, 100kg man holding on to sth..
then i using force to carry him away..
actually i sprain my back afew times alrdy...
but i nv tell any1... and i need to go work n carry things..
the smell always make me feel like vomiting.. but i also tolerate..
but today..
today i suddenly feel so weak and tired..
finally broke down... superman down... really down.......
and i just finish my whole full bottle of martel..
frankly speaking, i forgot wat is drunk le....
i just want to be like u all..
study, work, play, slack and enjoy everyday..
but smelly shit keep surrounding me..
fuck.
dun tell me about filial..
i dont think any1 have the right to talk to me about this word!
NO comments NEEDED.
i just want to slp now..
my life.. so tired, so painful, so shit-ty....

No comments: