6.21.2006

hahahha!!! finally!! i am back blogging...
finally got back a $50 note back from singaporepools..
hope i can win more.. cover back my lost!!! Huat ar!!!
soo.. just another plain wednesday for me..
work, eat, slp, run, play game, slp...
hai...
same same..
becoz i lazy to go anywhere ba...
went for a job just now..
my knee feeling better.. but still some pain after awhile..
and PCK is finally going on a diet!!!
haha..
this time, i am serious!!!
for the past 3 days i ate like half the portion of my usual rice..
now 80kg..
TARGET: 75kg..
the process will be rather slow lah..
given my mouth.. haha!!!
and, i hereby swear tt after army, my back 100% sure got tattoo..
i oso noe wat to put le... wahahaha!!!
hehehe!
tonite argentina vs holland...
everybody taking holland eating ball..
i taking the opposite..
so generous of me..
take argentina give ball..
hahahaha!!!
stop here.. bye!

No comments: