9.21.2005

wat is happenin to PCK?

This few days very weird and tired. In the end, yesterday I broke down to headache and fever lor.. damn… I remember I don’t get sick so easy last time wan.. wat happened to the immune system of mine? Haizz.. july, aug and sep I went to see doc sia.. every month 1 time.. damn shit! Yesterday nite was a painful wan.. I couldn’t slp, I was damn hot, my head like breaking… found out that I have no1 to turn to… struggle alone there, terrible, terrible, terrible… so suffering sia… the feeling like want to die but cant die lidat… haizzz… specially took off for the tekong thingy… in the end, at home… went polyclinic lor… today was quite fast… when I sick rite, my joints and especially my back will ache like hell… yesterday my supervisor dun believe I sick sia, keep askin me do this and that… I am like goin to show her my 2 days MC lor… haha! Next week is a busy week for me… 26th, 27th, 28th got T4 chalet… 30th,1st and 2nd got cousin wedding… regard to the chalet, I haven plan wat to buy yet leh… all leave it to Sunday lah… continue some other time… let me go rest first… haizzz…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stefenie said...

wass happening to you? well, your body is telling you it is really very tired. because u stay up late so often and even played soccer in the rain.(stop nagging!...)
so take plenty of rest and take more fruits. it ll help. take care ;)