9.16.2005

longest yard.. nice movie...

hahaha.. yesterday hor, nv go work. coz i tired.. so slp slp slp... then in the afternoon went to orchard lido with lizah... hahaha.. meet her at bedok mrt lor.. haha.. damn funny sia.. she like so stress lidat.. keep sms me.. "where u?", "which cabin?" and stuffs.. haha.. then went there liao.. went to buy tickets for longest yard.. originally is she want to treat me wan.. but where got girl treat guy wan? so i pay lah.. she was soo angry.. keep naggin at me.. haha.. oso i notice something about her.. she also as violence as me sia.. keep hitting me.. haha... then we went walking ard.. haha.. see bags lah, perfume and stuffs.. me? i went to see shirt.. haha.. went to sit down and talk talk.. then went to movie lor.. the movie nice lor.. very funny.. u all free can go see.. haha.. popcorn was all over my shirt.. she dun want to eat but i keep pushin to her.. after movie, we went shopping.. haha.. we wonder together wat bag she shld buy.. adidas or nike? keep askin sia.. in the end, nike.. then buy perfume.. hmm.. as for me leh.. much easier... onli bought a brown shirt from topman.. haha.. i am so happy.. last time i went topman rite? must wear L wan.. now? M can liao.. haha.. so happy... after that she insist to treat me sia.. coz she is still angry that i pay for the movie.. went mac onli.. coz no idea wat to eat, was abit rush lah and not that hungry lah.. so eat, slack, talk and off we go.. took taxi to her work place.. she gonna work abit.. then i took bus from there.. waste time mah.. if not go home oso duno wat to do sia... haha.. bus 58.. new bus.. very fast reach pasir ris from eunos.. very very fast... reach home, slack.. watch soccer.. man utd and villarreal draw.. damn.. sher and me lost for the first time.. bet was a pkt of chicken wings.. haha.. for our T4 chalet.. hmm.. hope the chalet will come up lor.. then we can play like siao.. today is totally slack at home.. then go work.. but so tired there.. i duno y.. tml goin bugis buy jeans .. with my sis... buy for my shirt lor.. haha.. continue tml lor..

take care every1..
nitezzz..

No comments: