4.11.2007

today is my last wed working morning...
HAHAH!!!
supposely end of suffering?
but i will miss all the aunties laughters..

LADIES and GENTLEMEN..
i think some1 deserves a applause from us...
mr ALEX PEH wei sheng..
HAHA..
was playing soccer with him at atlantis..
although he still abit stone n wooden block...
but he shows alot of improvement..
can pass, can tackle, can even score can!!!
which somehow show he has improved..
sooo.. i think playing PES help him lehh..
*applause applause*
let me say first..
i onli want to see encouragement in my tagboard..
those sarcastic comment pls leave them to urself...

I today play soccer almost fight again..
HAHA..
keep kicking my leg from behind.. cant get the ball from me..
cb.. i almost want to punch liao..
aiya.. push him again la..
my bebe wont be happy if i fight again..
its my bebe......

later goin alex hse with yq to watch game..
last game b4 sch starts..
and tml meeting my bebe early in the morning..
i too miss her..
:)

after hard work today,
xin ku bebe le..
WO AI bebe.....<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Alex Peh Wei Sheng handsome?m staying @ bedok reservoir too..
Sounds like cool man to me!