4.12.2007

slp 5am wake up 645..
went to meet my bebe.. :)
went to tan but,
HAHAHA! no sun...
sit in the pool and talk alot alot..
nice..
i got to noe my bebe can really swim de.. OMG..

our lunch is sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice..
bebe keep ordering.. lol.
porridge, rice, 4 dishes..
1 piece of egg prata somemore!
we are just so hungry...

took bus 59 home.. ard 2pm..
was dozing off in the bus..
went home n ZZZZZ all the way..
woke up at 6 and went work le..

work simply sooooooooooo damn bored today..
sianzzzz..
lucky bebe was constantly callin n sms-ing me..
if not i will really rot..

so, tml gonna work for alex dad..
and cant meet my dearest bebe..
haaa..
looks like the many shows she dl-ed is gonna accom her..

i have fun today..
thnks for everything..
no matter wat,
ure my onli bebe.. :)
*i got a very powerful gf :X

LOVE sherlyn!

No comments: