2.14.2007

i can emigrate to USA without any prob of jetlag le..
my body is now temporary goin a chage of time zone..
i will nap abit in the afternoon..
then after tt till the next morning, i will stay awake..
after i wake up from the nap,
my body just feel v v v v v v v v v v v v bad..
continuing it for 4 days alrdy..

*i wonder how my cousin can dun slp without 3 days... PRO!

its a beautiful V day..
i spend the last 2 yrs slping at home..
but this yr, its sth SPECIAL!!!
i will be buring/folding joss paper!!!
LOL..
funeral alot of ppl..
it certainly improves my PR skills..

miss finally gonna be back tonite..
HEE... happY!!!
i think miss will become aunty..
come back with big n small bags..
HAaHA..

now, my eyes are just all closing........
i am...
just....
very.....
tired.....

ZZZZZzzzZZZZZZzzzZZZzzZZZZzzzZZzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZzzZZ

No comments: