1.23.2007

superman at work.
2 rollcages to clear.
DONE.
write the stupid order forms.
DONE.
keep 9 veg baskets of frozen items.
DONE.
push back all trolleys.
DONE.
cover the fridges.
DONE.
steady bo?
lol.. now i freak sian.
went to bath without my shorts and underwear.
left shouting in the bathroom for my sis help..
LOL!

i was reading a blog.
i kept luffing to myself.
sometimes,
dont try to know too many things,
it harmful.
let things just flowwww...
but nv underestimate me.
i noe alot but i will shut up.
i will just surprise u.
haha.
i am free on this beautiful
morning of the 12th of feb.
HAHAHA!
carry bags!
go there will bring things there!!!
aiyo!! jking with u onli.
danny has got big brain ok.

btw, ytd my entry.
thnks all of u for the tag.
like wat fab said,
i am like a dick,
i will bounce back like a erect dick.
its onli matter of time onli.
:)

No comments: