1.22.2007

MOTIVATION
Since the day i am born,
who have motivated me?
Nah.. none..

Every1 noe i play soccer quite well..
from the day i started kicking,
nobody will come up to me and say,
"boy, well done. continue to play well."
nobody.

almost all will tell me,
"boy, u play for wat? study good can alrdy,
play until body all injured."
encouragement = study.
even i best at soccer oso lidat.


onli a 1 will tell me to continue
kicking..
continue terroring,
continue commanding.
he is gone alrdy.

i have lack of support.
but i dun want ppl ard me to suffer tt too.
tts y i keep scolding u ppl.
to see if u all can raise up to my challenge.

recently i lost all my own motivation to kick.
normally its 3 times kicking every week.
now it has been 3 weeks since i kick.
its my life, i play it, breathe it.
i lost my gf, argue with parents becz of it.
now then i lost interest in it.
how ironic life can be.

i need a word from any1.
a word tt can motivate me to start my this terrible
engine to start moving again.
sianz!

i start writing these.
becz i saw my cousin essay question.
"whats the best encouragement u got?"

FUCK. i got none.

No comments: