10.20.2006

this few days...
i will slp slp slp n slp...
last 2 days have been hacking blog..
tts so fun..
the poor little 13 yrs old girl..
change her password from 2 words to a full sentence..
a good try..
but still i got the password..
hahaha..
sk n me got sooo much fun..
here i am,
pon sch..
soo good lah..
slp until 1145...
woohoo..
soon.. going to cut hair lor...
yipeeee..
i thinking hor.. i cant jog..
will i becoome fat???
scaredddddd...
i met my rival le..
she can talk win me..
she can drives me crazy..
she can talk more nonsense than me..
her frequency n mine is way way apart...
she is 12 and i am 18..
she is none other than..
miss shermaine ler.. small sis of sherlyn..
i talk to her until i can vomit blood..
call me a toilet paper..
make sure my life is like a toilet paper,
long n useful..
lol..
the little witch...
arghhhh...

No comments: