10.24.2006

Kenna own in a match..
OWN..
A word I dun like to listen.
My poor team..
Lesser people..
Haiiii..
i strong believe my team can play..
they can play..
But, why always kenna own playing against older opponents?
belief..
start to believe u can play..
tell urself they are the same as u..
they are nothing much..
treat opponent with respect, but not fear..
keep asking me to play field,
but u all got what it takes to play anot???
Guess..
1..
2..
3..
No..
The reason I nv arrange is..
Becoz..
We nv play together at field b4,
Then go match and make a fool of ourselves?
Believe..
Believe u can play, u will play..
Lose oso nvm..
At least,
The word OWN never appear..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sian arrrr..
Work until sian.
Today pain hse until sian..
Woohoo..
Hari raya..
Drinks sell like fuck..
I carry like fuck..
Back now pain like fuck..
Knn..
Sian..
Tml work morning again..
Woohoo..

No comments: