9.19.2006

working morning is soo tiring..
althought its onli half a day...
its enuff to make me mentally disable for the rest of the day..
dun feel like doin anythings,
talking is a chore,
moving have its difficulties,
sooooooooo tired...

but despite all this,
i play soccer at 530pm..
sweat it out, feel abit better..
time to buy new shoes le..
tore n wear off..
injured a guy ankle..
he like half a head taller than me..
bigger than me..
its an achievement..
sad to say.. i dun feel abit sorry..
play soccer scare injured?
then fuck off..

as pana told us b4,
simple ways to get me fighting..
1) tackle my knees afew times..
2) tackle from behind n hit my back..
3) make me fall afew times..
4) bully my teammates...
a prize will be given to tt lucky guy who did it to me / team..
a punch on the face..
dun be shy to try...

so boreddd...
a chalet tml again?
omg....
i am so afraid of bbq alrdy..

i shall be a good boy again..
slp early..

class: E35P
halo to my future classmates..
hope no more cb ppl..
APparently.....

No comments: