9.20.2006

after working 3 days morning..
i can onli say morning work sucks..
it simply paralyze me for the rest of the day...
i got no mood for anything..
after soccer today,
i want to spend $$$..
thus, i went out n buy dinner..
satay, hor fun, ee mee, hokkien mee, carrot cakes, fries. malay rojak..
i tot it was rather a "feast" alrdy..
but still i got no mood to eat at all..
my soul like lost somewhere..
shag..
sibei shag..
another shag thing is to go sch tml..
holiday seems started ytd..
now it ends le..
soooooo fast holiday end...
the chui-est thing on earth is to drag myself to sch..
somehow a painful thing to do..
i promise... i will be a good boy this sem..
haha! pck want to study liao...
wheres the never say die soul of mine...
come back...
come back plsssssss...
to all my kbox kakis:
my voice officially spoil le...
i am damn sad over this...
dun ask me why..
its quite obvious, liquor..
haiiiii..
i want back those daysssssssssssssssssssssss...
actually why am i blogging this entry?
i am bored, i am sad..
another saddest thing is my soccer shoes gone le..
i want to SCREAM
then perhaps....

No comments: