10.12.2005

finally a blog..

very sorri leh.. damn long nv blog liao.. to be exact, its 9 days le.. haha... now i just summarise lor.. hmm.. 4th of oct, i caught a thief lor.. knn.. this story i keep repeating.. i was ask to standby.. sway sway.. the fucker run away..i caught him lor..in the mist of it, i got punch on the face and arm.. haha.. dun call be a hero or watever.. doin my job onli.. after that kenna from a customer sia.. say y i nv give him a chance.. keep scolding.. say my father.. i hold my anger.. went off.. fuck her sia.. if want to give example dun use my father as thief lah.. who will like ppl to call his/her father a thief? cant even talk, call herself a physcologist.. pls lah.. fuck off!!!

then after that nothing happened liao lor... days were really tired.. sch, work, slp, sch work, slp.. knn.. sibei no life sia.. knn.. if ppl is goin to be tired after workin 5 hrs a day, pls look at me..i am alive and kicking... i slp onli 5 hrs or lesser a day... damn!!

then on sunday, went to century watch movie with stefenie and yq.. the andy lau that show.. Ok lah.. after that go work lor.. haizzz... then monday, nv work.. went movie with lizah.. she sick still accom me go.. see? so good... she is my very very gd fren... pls dun always say she my gf.. make things so paiseh for both of us.. she got bf lah.. aiyoo... we watch dukes of hazzard.. damn nice show... poor girl.. shivering inside like duno wat.. hahaha.. then tuesday.. went tampines again.. three days go three times.. knn.. siao bo? hahaha... tuesday go becoz early dismiss.. then the stupid sherlun last min say go walk walk.. aiyooo.. go lor.. i and her go first.. yq went polyclinic liao then meet us.. so the 2 of us slack at mac.. play laptop abit.. drink and eat ice cream.. yq come liao.. haha... and guess wat the 3 of us did?
TADA!!! neoprints.. knn.. like so old liao still go this type of thingy.. haha.. soo many shots, we also duno how to pose sia.. haha... before that, mom call and say ah gong fell.. then i still go take neoprint.. sherlyn was damn shock sia.. say y i still like so relax.. the fact is.. she is not living in my hse.. she dun understand how i feel..

imagine... ur hse got shit and urine on the floor.. nvm..
imagine... he is wearing a shorts with such strong urine smell.. even neighbour stand at door oso run..
imagine u got to wash up him when he shit in his shorts.. smelly!!!
so wat now? how u all feel now? i just sometime hope he can go soon.. maybe its gd for mom, ah ma and every1.. not i black hearted or wat.. dun talk to me about filial or wat.. no 1 is fit to talk to me about this.. i reach home.. help him up.. tts spoil my day.. seriously.. the smell again.. didnt take dinner go work.. whole stomach of fire... fuck!!!

today wednesday lor.. nothin much.. morning me and yq meet lizah go sch together.. then when workin, police came and take my statement for that thief thingy... haha.. still same old me.. die.. my old temper is comin back.. the hot and fiery pck comin back.. i duno y.. i seems to be very easily agitated.. very easy fed up.. maybe becoz not enuff of slp or wat i duno.. pls dun come and irritate me lah.. for time being..

my precious goalkeeper, euegene.. is in singapore sea game fencing squad.. soo proud sia.. got a fren that represent spore.. i will support u wan.. haha.. as for now.. he goin to europe for a mth.. starting this saturday.. gd luck bro... jia you!!!

now... serious business.. i duno wat the fuck is between sam and sherlyn sia.. can both of u like tell me pls.. everything me and sher holdin like tearing apart.. fuck lor.. u all know yq is those bo chap wan.. he anything oso on... i got to work.. sometime no chance to talk to u all.. then left u 2.. then now wat? u 2 stranger ar? fuck!! treating each other as fren? onli fren? we are fren? no no no no.. at least to me no.. i see each of u as my very good and close fren, like my family? ya.. anything i will say out.. but u all hor.. knn lah..
i am bad at expressing myself and i cant communciate with others.. if T4 still dun understand wat i trying to say.. too baD.. nth more i can do... especially sam.. dun comment anything.. u cant.. remember wat u told me at the end of first semester?
"next semester still go home together hor..." i still remembered! i am afraid u dun.. 5 days and still counting.. maybe we go home too early or u want to play game in sch.. but we nv forget askin each other.. "sam leh? sam leh?"

tts wat i try to say lah.. nth le.. can or canot understand, will or will not be read, nvm to me.. i very very tired le.. physically and mentally.. who will doubt it? no1..

good nite every1... pls take care...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say