10.16.2005

1 good example of lack of sleep..

hahaha... kk.. friday night hor, slp at 230am... then wake up at 730am.. 5 hrs of slp.. then went to play soccer..from 9 to 12.. Ok! my energy level more then 1/2 gone liao.. NVm! still got half.. izzit enuff for me? read on... then reach home at 130 lidat.. eat abit, bath then go out again at 215.. siao bo!! go queensway with yq and jt... searching for our team jersey... then after that go work.. 1/2 of my remaining energy gone.. now left 1/4.. go work... after work, no more energy.. my body really soft lor.. then go jl hse watch soccer.. tt 1 really my body in extra time liao.. see? 5 hrs of slp nia.. and sooo many things to do.. weekdays oso the same wat.. sch liao go work.. hardly spend time at home these days... haha.. tts all.. continue some other time....

3 comments:

stefenie said...

whose body is hard de huh? lol.
goodness, ur blog entry so short migth as well dun blog.sounds familiar?? tt's wad u told me sir.

stefenie said...

might*

Anonymous said...

pohkeong, I really liked reading you blog. I hope you post more soon. I just happened across 1 good example of lack of sleep.. while I was seaching for more information about high energy drink sites. Although I see why I happened across you site when I typed in high energy drink, it wasn't exactly what I was looking for - but I am still glad that I stopped in. Keep up the good work!