8.10.2005


Yesterday I was pure tired…
But slp at 4 plus…
Go marina bay “high” 1 whole day…
Hahahaha…

Reach redhill at 1150…
Sam sabo mi...
I alone go…
Sam was slpin until 11 when I call him…
So I go myself…
Meet jolene, gerlisa, sam, wai harng there…
Took taxi to sch…

Then reach sch..
Sian lor…
Wait for 1 hr b4 we board the bus…
Hahaha..
Find a bus..
8 of us board it…
Hahaha..
Play a lot sia…

Then reach there…
During the preview its raining…
But yesterday it was damn hot…
Sun shinning like wat…
Sweat like hell…


Sit there since 2 sia…
Hahha…
Boring…
Takin pics…
Jokes…
Take cock….
Hahaha…

When doin the wave rite?
We went crazy….
Tear a lot of paper…
Into small pieces…
Then throw it…
Sherlyn like siao lor…
Throw A LOT…
Hahahhaa…
We all play until like siao…

Then when singing,
Sing like duno wat lidat..
Not singing…
Shouting sia
Hahahah…

After everything…
We were damn tired…
Hahaha…
Shoutin, playin….
Hhahaha…
Nice!
Sooo high sia…

Then went to watch the concert…
Qiu ze damn rock sia…
I like…
Then waited very long then see the superstars…
Hahaha..
Sing stupid songs sia..
Waste my time…

Then me, sam n sherlyn go hm together lor…
Reach pasir ris mrt in the last mrt…
Reach hm at 1145 lidat..


Then today wake up at 2 lidat..
Hahah..
Play play play…

Then go play soccer at 450…
Cycle to tampines…
Haha..
With jt…
Then gene take bus there…
Haha…

Go there play soccer..
Me, sam, rafi, jt, gene…
5 of us…
Play lor…
Then after we lose after 4 games..
This malay team was winning like duno wat..

We went in and won them..
They not happy liao mah..
Then next game..
We play normally lor…
Then jt duno wat happened lah..
I think is the person purposely make him fall..
Then he say “wat?”
Like wanna fight lidat lah..
But nv..
But the useless faggot put his hand on jt first..
Then fight sia…
Ppl from outside chiong in..
We settle them at first..
Continue playin…

Then when jt hold the ball,
A malay come in and flyin kick jt…
I was like “knn”…
All the malays start to come in…
Wa kao..
10 over of them…
Then we onli 5…
All chiong at jt..
Then we go help him lor..
I go pull him out..
Kenna punch twice on my left shoulder..
Sam kenna chest..
Rafi kenna leg..
Gene I duno..
All kenna lor..
Help onli kenna…
Then jt kenna the most lah..
Of course…
Then his earring drop…
Bleed a lot..
Haha…

After that..
Peace..
Coz those uncles outside come and help us..
Heng ar!

Then after that..
We play 1 more game…
Somehow purposely lose the game…
Change then get lost of there…
Hahaha…

Hmm..
Go 7-11 buy drink..
Then slowly cycle back…

I think is maybe drink too much water..
Then quite full..
Eat abit nia…
Haha…

Sian sia..
Tml goin to work liao..
“happy” liao lor…
Hahaha…

Work!!!
Sian leh…
Bo bian..
Need money…
Hahahaha…
Ok lor..
Tts about all today..
Continue tml..
Will tell u all my work experiences…

No comments: