8.12.2005

first day of work....

OMG!!!
Work work work!
Sooo fast start liao…

Then after sch,
Chong finish my RJ…
Then went home…

Reach home at 545…
Eat abit…
Bath…
Go work lor…
Cycle there…

Ok..
Found this in charge…
Heidi…
Teach me all the things I need to do..
1) put up the goods
2) then the cardboard tear and put behind in the store…
3) then bring the basket from the cashier back to the place..
4) go B1, B2, B3 and 1 collect the trolley…

trolley is the most tiring part…
if I continue to work there,
my chest muscle all come out…
Really need all my strength sia…
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pls do not use trolley in the future..
Spare a thought for the 1 who push it back…
Really sweat until whole shirt wet…

Erm…
No punch card…
The finger print wan…
But today nv put my finger there..
Coz nobody know wat to do..
So tml wait for boss…
Hahahaa…

Come out from the back door…
Today sweat a lot..
Went mac buy coke drink..
Replenish my energy..
Hahaha..
Cycle back…
Reach home at 1045…
Just nice to watch 15 mins of that show..
Hahha…

Legs pain like wat…

Overall this job ok..
Coz I got things to do..
Then not bored..
Can move around mah..
Gd…
Suit me…
Haha…
Continue tml..
Take care every1…
Miss u dar….
Nitezzz….

No comments: