8.14.2005

paging for keong....

Yesterday slp at 3am in the morning.. but I wake up at 930… wa kao.. seriously lack of sleeping time… went aunt hse… then when waiting for bus rite? A malay aunty hor.. fall from the steps leh… sis hel her up.. I go massage her ankle… Good deed rite? Wahaha…
Then reach the coffeeshop at bedok… we were like those released at seventh mth… eat soo much… damn funny sia… haha… then at 130… sis drove me home… just got her license… abit worried sitting behind lor… she step on brake soo hard.. heng all the food digested.. if not I have to wash car for uncle… haha… reach home… play laptop lor.. slack lor… most impty…. SLEEP… haha.. for 2 hrs.. not bad… buy food for gong and ma… bath, change, out to work…! Today I finally met my incharge… hussain… nice guy… haha.. now I finally know wat I shld do when I go work.. haha.. gd gd… then today at ntuc.. ppl can hear my name very often.. thru the PA system.. “paging for Keong.. pls come to the office now..” got customer want to fill up the form.. then I somehow incharge of it mah.. then when got customers, they keep paging for me… wahaha… now at 1230… I damn freaky tired… given the fact that I know I lost money le… hai… the second match in progress oso dun look gd… now 75 mins still nil nil.. I buy 4 goals leh.. siao liao.. haizz.. nvm… bet for fun onli.. no harm rite? Haha.. no worries.. I got control wan… gonna slp liao.. if not will become a panda soon… take care every1.. miss u dar.. byebye…

Any comments?
Poh_keong@hotmail.com
Nitezzz…

No comments: