8.14.2005

i am GOOD...

hahaha... last night slp very late.. but this morning force myself up to play soccer.. play at greenview lor... field leh... hehe.. play for colin brother.. against the sch sec 5 students... i was like how many years nv play competitive match liao… 2 yrs? 2 yrs without proper training, without proper match… haha… match started with my team onli 1o players.. OMG! Damn tiring lor.. 1 goal conceded… sway! But I managed to put in some “heroic” performance.. screamin at ppl, tackle, heading, everything... hahaha.. so proud of myself.. second oso leh… in the end, we fight back to end the game in a draw.. under such hot weather… I am soo happy with myself.. although I can run tt fast as last time, long time nv play.. no match fitness.. but I believe my experience serves me very well.. hehe… kenna praise by colin’s bro and opponents leh.. hahah… conclusion: I am still 1 of the best in this area!!! Wahaha… came home, bath, eat, watch the NDP show(can see we throw a lot of paper durin the wave) then slp… wake up, eat, to work… know a new fren.. he work there quite long liao ba.. slack like hell… hahaha… good! After work, chiong to jt hse.. watch soccer.. yq there oso… hahaha.. watch until 1 am then come back… now the time is 2 am… I think is becoz of the hot weather in the afternoon, my nose is bleeding like open tap sia… stuffing tissue into it… haizz.. tml go aunty hse early in the morning… can really feel the fatigue liao… but I am still young, still can tahan, still can chiong… earn more MONEY… haha… overall… I am so damn happy with myself… I am GOOD…take care every1.. miss u dar...

any comments?
Poh_keong@hotmail.com
Slpin in an hr time… tts 3 am…

No comments: