10.14.2011

HDB sent letter informing cancellation. ok.
LL stare at it and go for a shower.
on laptop, check inbox,
Jewellery shop sent email to inform they have cancel my order.

DOUBLE blows!

the proposal ring has the "WOW" effect. something tt will definitely give u a shock.
but u nv got the chance to see it anymore. cost nearly 5 digits, custom made. i have secretly went to do it after jeffery's proposal la! deposit gone!
sad tt i am not the fortunate guy to give u the ring....

In my heart, i really hope tt u live well, no1 will bully u.
hope u can really find a man tt can take care of u better than i do.


i'm flying again soon. time will heal my pain n sadness but u live forever in my heart, sherlyn ler. u duno how much i miss hugging u, telling u tt i love u so muchy!

*this is a dead blog, i believe u would nv expect me to come back here writing so much rubbish. but sad to say, this is the only place tt i can talk to. i cant talk to my friend, my colleague, my family. No1.*

No comments: