11.30.2009



















this china man make me so mad tt i must blog..
sure noe how jia lat liao rite?

after a wonder day with my girl..
home n my mom ask me go buy some grocery at loyang pt for her.
bought, n need to cycle to central buy food.
as pic shown above..
i was cycling STRAIGHT.. n the aunty park there becz red light..
this china man just cut into an impossible hole n surely, i will knock into him.
n i oso din press brake..
BECZ i am going STRAIGHT..
those who got go take class 3 sure know rite?
RIGHT OF WAY...
he started to blah blah blah scold.
i ignore.. listen to my 933
i cycle he follow...
i cycle until police station then i come down of my bike..
me: "你要跟我回家吗?"
china: "我要跟你说道理啊!"
a very hot me: 说你的机白!是你的错还要跟我说道理?"

n we blah blah blah..
2 aunties heard wat we said n start pointing fingers n say the china man..
cb!!!!
the china man say if i got study then wasted liao blah blah..
lastly i really buay tahan liao..
你炒几百!头脑装大便才来这里做猪!
board my bike i n continue to paddle away..
fucking wasted my 5 mins of life talkin to a brainless creature..

i swear given younger days without 11b, i would have give him a punch liao..
sway.. maybe is today haven pray.. haizzz!!!
FUCK the damn man!!!!!!!!!

No comments: