7.27.2008

Baby came over ytd nite..
accom me to soccer from 12mn to 2am..
after eatting wanton mee at katong,
we reach home at 4am lidat..
OMG..
both tired face...

first time she "see" me play soccer...
but 70% she reading magazine..
if onli she she can drop the percentage of mazagine to 50%?
it will be better..
HAHAH!

ytd nite was a dream come true bah..
i am so happy.....
i hope we got more chances of it...
i will look forward de..

and thnks to samuel,
my toe is swollen..

alot of funny stories from the tekong boys..
actually i am lookin forward to go in...
becz hurry go in faster finish...
finishing is the part i look forward to..
i need to carry on with my life..
i need to earn $$$!!
HAHA...

now wat i just want to slack, FM and slp early..
while my girl is having her family outing...
:)

No comments: