7.06.2008

After working 5 weeks at the office,

my neck finally start to give up..
i have been bearing with the strain n painful neck..
i din let my girl noe until today becz i dun want her to worry..
and my hands really rough until i duno wat to say..
until today my mom bought me nivea cream...
heart has been painful for awhile,
but then, still got to bear with it..
may it faster moves away.....
i think is partially i long time nv exercise...

been a good captain is oso hard..
organise soccer is hard..
every1 so busy..
hard to find time tt suit everyone..
sian...
so later 10pm i will be playing soccer at ECP..

been a gd bf is hard..
i have to wait quietly for her to be home..
i really lay on the bed for 3 +++ hours...
just to wait for her to be back home..
i'm just very very worry tts all..
not tt i forbid or restrict anything..

my life has been rather hard..
alots of thinking to be done..
becz i dun want to do any move to make anyone unhappy..
work, eat, slp, work, eat, slp..
i'm alrdy tired of this life after 5 weeks le..
7 more weeks to go..
i just want a simple n normal life with my girl...
everyday go fetch her from work...
bring her to dinner..
bake cupcakes with her..
make her lay beside me n watch tv together...
WHEN CAN I DO ALL THESE with her???


i miss my girl...



i love my girl!

ure the 1 who give me all the energy i need.......

No comments: