8.21.2007

woohoo..
my blog like got alot of dust le..
damn long nv blog le..
:D
actually, wat happened to me is somehow the same as my dear mah..
so see no point to blog..
hahaha..
IS I LAZY LAaaaaaa..

finally another semester has ended for me..
actually thursday is last day de.
but since thursday i not goin,
then today is the last liao..
haha..
since year 1 till now,
every semester like ending faster n faster la..
lol..
duno good or bad..

today my dear was like grumbling..
alamak..
i canot stand it de..
after meeting her to buy waffle,
everything solve!
HAHA..
POWER OF LOVE can!

tml i shall complete my PP..
and TADA! no more headache on PP...

she is now soundly aslp..
time for me to go ZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzz le..
all the best to her for her presentation tml..
hope she win the prize..
HUAT AR!!!

No comments: