6.25.2007

woooohaaa..
it was a beautiful sunday with my sweet gf and my frens...
we went to sherlyn's second condo at yio chu kang...
yq n gf, pana n gf, alex and sam were there for our bbq..
:)
its funny, tiring and very sticky...
hahaha.. sweat until very sticky...

now, yq n gf, me n bee are most scared of water and chk wings..
hahaha..
yq n gf got a family meal of 8 cups of drinks n a few chk wings..
me n bee got a party combo! 10 cups of water n afew wings..
we bath n off we go...

soccer i got a habit of betting of giving ball...
1/2 ball, 1/2 ball.....
today my gf, oso give 1/2 ball each side..
of all thing she follow me..
but hers more expensive la..
hahaha..
i alrdy warn her not to give 1 ball anymore...

after sch today..
waited like 1hr 45 mins for my bebe..
she got UT and fyp..
omg...
after tt we took bus to tpy where we have our hor fun and
ROTI PRATA!!!
after hor fun, i ask bee to order 2 plain and 1 eat..
of nowhere,
bee started gobbling....
1 plain left for me.. hahaha!
first time i see her eat lidat la...

i am very slpy today..
very very very damn slpy..
now let me accom my bee awhile b4 we go slp..
love her!!!
:)

No comments: