5.18.2007

in previous entry i mentioned i want to slp early tonite..
but shit happened..

go ntuc work, laosai at least 5 times..
hp no batt..

give u a bf
a pair of slipper,
goin to sch or not,
very hard problem.
how can u link?

wat is appreciation?
how to appreciate thing which i duno in the first place..
everything seems to be my fault out of a sudden..

i am not a kind soul..
i am very slpy and tired.. slpy causes fiery temper..
i meant good for u..
but even u din understand..
u just tot that i din appreciated ur effort..
fullstop..
the above sentence condemn me to speak further more..
also like got no use to talk...

i like waited to want to talk to u..
u went to slp..
good..
left me hanging in nowhere..
u got ur fren to talk to..
i got my wall..

talking seems so wasting saliva now...
haiiii...
guys, being a man is hard..
even me, poh cheng keong got today...
fuck!!!

No comments: