5.01.2007

:)
alot of reasons y i am happy..
1) PP proposal submitted and approve in an hr..

2) went J8 with my bee..
we had cafe cartel.. sooooooooo super full..
i had meat lover meal and bee got the watever supreme platter..
i ate 3/4 of everything.. walaooo..
waffle oso i eat 1/2..
if this goes on.... i 100000000% fatter and fatter..
HAA!
so nice outing with her..
nice neoprint..
and she keep luffin at me!!!
:)

3)soccer this morning was nice..
unknowingly, eugene, yq and me form the best defend.
we were switching positions without talking...
covering every opponents around..
suddenly feel so proud..
HAA.. like after so many yrs, we have result..
:)

3)have a good rest in the afternoon..
nobody disturb me..
woohoo..
tonite watch soccer, tml morning go tpy..
be a servant and serve my queen for tml..
:)

4)i got a fantastic gf..
she is always soooooooo nice to me..
she even went to tell her parents we together despite fearing
objection*heng nth happened*
i am sooooooooooo proud tt i got this gf..
forever so happy.. and i really love her..
:)

:) :) :) :) :)
how can i dun smile..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
*love*

No comments: