3.30.2007

nice nice friday!
meet ler ler in the morning..
and we went for lunch in the afternoon..
haha..
guys.. tpy lor 1 blk 168..
the coffeeshop next to CHIJ..
girls' school no boy mahh..
as coffeeshop all uncles,
the girls will usually look at US! young boys!
look at me maciam i some foreign object lidat..
wahahaahahaha..
but ler ler was beside me... if not...
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN la.. haha!

came home and later went out with my brokeback gang..
jalan besar stadium..
exciting match ended 3-2..
i bought 3-1.. sian diaoooo...

1 good reason y i will become fatter.
miss got plate A of food.
i got plate B of food.
miss eat afew mouths change with me.
she got B then i got A..
miss eat afew mouths again change with me..
this time she ask me to finish it up..
great..
i got 0.75 of both plates..
in the end i ate 1.5 of the 2 plates..
AND, sometimes i order some other side dishes..
OMG!!....

thnks miss for the everything u gave me..
<3 u.....

No comments: