3.25.2007

IF ONLY I AM RICH.

sometimes when i work until so sian alrdy,
i just want to grumble abit.
y must i slog my life out, just to get the little bit of $???

y my parents are not rich to feed me with tons of $$$?
y cant my ancestors be those F rich wan?
y i dun have those good life of buying anything i want?
y i cant spend like king as n when i want?
y i cant always buy nice nice present for my gf ?
y i cant...
dunid to go, then everyday can relax relax,
go out with frens, gf.. waaaa.. life man..
siannnnn... i cant

it has been 2 yrs i took $$$ from my parents le..
aiyooo..
sibei sian liao..
i control my finance until siao..
HAHA.. every mnth must squeeze here n there to
SURVIVE!
i noe, i major shareholder of SGPOOLs.
i noe i am a BIG GAMBLER. *i cant hide this point
BUT think in my shoes, wat if i strike! waaaaa...
the whole mth relax relax liao..
dun nid squeeze until balls drop..

IF ONLY i am rich..

IF ONLY means i am dreaming..
boy boy.. continue to strive hard n earn more $$$ bahh..
Very damn envious.. i want to be RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poh cheng keong! u can do it!
let me go catch some slp first.. i think i am tired..

No comments: