3.02.2007

i super shag when i see the pay slip.
i duno how to live with it.
especially with so many things comin up.
fuck.
owe me 22 hours of pay still dun want to give!
3 mths le lehhh..
especially when my this mth pay so chui,
I REALLY NEED THE 22 HOURS OF PAY! CB!

construction startin at ntuc.
some men came in to build up the wooden planks.
irene told anderson n me she heard some1 crying,
we dun believe her.
when anderson go near to her and carry his stuffs
into the fridge,
i saw the sudden change of face in him.
i went to ask him why?
he told me tt he heard tt crying sound leh..
OMG.
we then quietly stand there.
and!
we really hear!!!
HAHA!!! freak out!
storekeeper went there n heard nth.. POWER!
its really a "crying" sound.
canot be construction sounds.
its so smooth and soft.. cant be those drills and hammer.

i din want to call miss.
instead she woke up and sms me.
HAAHA.
today everything just got to the same frequency.
so so so nice..
*i will try learn to be guai ok?
try onli. no confirm.
HAA!
miz u...

No comments: