3.18.2007

HAPPY bday to me..
happy bday to me..
happy bday to pck......
happy bday to me~~~~~~~~~~~
fast, 19 yrs old le.
hooooo..
ahma everyday nag de,:
"grow 1 yr, learn 1 yr"

went pulau ubin with miss..
hAA.. girl is still girl.. girl = late..
took the $2 trip over there, sun was ok..
rent a bike a $5 each n started cycling..
see a sign tt wrote:
"gong pei dua" in chinese
ok.. i knew wats tt.. a temple lor..
dua pei gong temple lor..
miss told me..
infront there read gong pei dua, wats tt huh?
HAHAHA!!
and she took a pic tt make her a kampong girl..

cycling cycling..
keep donating blood..
cycle from 1130 lidat to 230...
the sun got hotter n hotter..
miss buay tahan liao..
we cycle back to the jetty there n have out lunch..
Haa..
had our mini feast..
we 2 like eattin like nv eaten b4 la..
soooooo HUNGRY..
thnks miss for the treat..

then went walk walk abit..
and faster chiong ar!!! leave the island..
thnks ar raine! ur GOOD idea..
bday ask me exercise..
HAHA..
but ok la.. at least i spend time with miss..
:)

changi v is not a place to wait taxi..
kns.. we 2 stand there like buddha oso no taxi..
bus 59 come... chiong ar.... got aircon can le..
haa..
stay tune to miss blog for more pictures.. :)

bday. my bday always i very sian de..
duno y lei.. no matter how high i get..
theres time my heart feel sooo "empty"..
bday is really not my day..
but thnks miss for the time we together ar..
really happy..

my hse..
always full of laughter n always crowded..
hse of 8..
ahgong die liao left 7..
out of nothing, my cousin tt live 13 yrs with us,
ki siao, say want to go back to bedok n live..
when she study at hai sing..
off she go, left now onli 6.
ah ma, father, mother n we 3 siblings..
the hse got lesser n lesser ppl..
sth i not so used to..
ahgong gone alrdy so weird le..
my tt 13 yrs together cousin say go then lidat go..
the feeling like not very nice bahh..
mom almost cry when she leave..
since a small baby carry until now..
alamak..
now.. left this lao ahma with me..
dun like those aunties or uncle lidat..
wait till ahgong die then come here n cry..
wat for? FOR SHOW!
this ahma i always call her lao char boh..
she is very so damn good to me..
all i can now is to treat her very good..
i think she really very ON la my ahma..
miss u think so rite..

tml chalet le..
:)

No comments: