3.27.2007

after missing for 3, 4 mths!
MR QUEK IS BACK!!!
he is a guy best fren i tell u all..
change hp number nv tell me, i tot he too fat die liao..

upon seeing me,
"AH POH!!! long time no see man.."
lol.. typical uncle can..
he drives taxi..
so he knows alot of things about where to find girls and geylang..
"poh poh.. i tell u...
lists of things he told me..
1) geylang $50 survival kits
- go ard 2plus, say its alrdy this time, u kenna play b4 le..
$60? nono.. $40.. go hotel room $10.. condom shld be $1 la..
but threaten her dun use, it will be FREE!
2) along geylang theres pubs, niteclubs.. all vietnam girls.. young young..
streets are all china.. n some very expensive
3) go vivocity those pubs jio office ladies.
he told me he saw alot of girls drunk then got carry out by guys..
worst thing panty all can see.. *ALAMAK..
4) joo chiat now upper road there dun have liao..
must go behind abit.. becz kenna complain..
after talkin sooo much..
i show him my hp.. theres a pic of me n miss..
"HAHA.. u got gf alrdy.. sorry sorry sorry.."
HAHA!!
he is a real funny uncle i tell u..
got all those "fantastic" lobangs..
tts y i call him a guy best fren..
n most imptly, i got his hp number..
nite time want taxi can call him..

dun worry miss..
geylang not a place i go myself..
we must go together to enjoy the food there..
HAAAAHA!!
LOVE u miss!!!!!!!

No comments: