2.01.2007

wats the feeling when u are hanging by a thread?
want to die oso canot..
want to live oso canot..
guessing about something is oso somehow the same?
u try to let ur imagination run wide..
they return back with lotsa diff scenarios..
u start to worry about 1,
then u worry about 2
and so on..
suck sia the feeling!!!
i dun like.
trust me more,
i am really ok with all ur decisions.
but u must tell me ar...
:)

after sch, theres UT.
forget to bring shirt and key for work..
call home for help..
mom say she cycle n pass to me..
wow!
who noes!!
MR POH bring to me sehhh..
alamak..
first time since i so old he pass thing to me..
NV ever b4..
work was not abit busy..
sian..
nothing to do is like more sian la..

sunday soccer i am back..
to all my kakis..
pls come down n play..
i am refering to ppl like panadol and samuel..
cmon give me some face..
come n sweat abit..
i oso not goin to play so often liao..
will sms u all again..
soon!

in another few mins..
i'm goin to watch the number count down again..
SIAN!
i like everyday see u chnage number see until i..
errrr..
duno how to say..
soon,
i will be alone for 3 days..
i hope the alot of shows will be enuff for me..
i hope at night i wont be too bored..
but i wish u have a great time there!
:)

*its all about miss again*

i am super tired..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.