2.27.2007

Sleep..
from 245am to 1215pm..
from 230pm to 535pm..
wat u do call me? simple..
PIG..
haa.. i admit i am..
but if there is really nth to do,
sleep is really a good state to be in..
during slp i wont irritate mom,
mom wont scold me,
i wont stand in her way and etc.. good!

ard 545.. look down the window at atlantis park..
haiizzz..
those guys playin soccer again..
ok la.. jerseys very nice..
CORAL sec school team..
but big f*** ar?
cant even get pass me, this fatty..
shagged..
play with them? i rather stay at home watch tv..
useless.....

miss got so xin ku with her job..
but i cant really help her..
onli to keep on tellin her to take care..
to meet once again in 3 weeks time will be damn
SUFFERING.
my heart drop when i heard tt..
but i will go n meet u whenever i can de..
:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*it doesnt doesnt make me doubt ur love.
thnks for telling me everything.

No comments: