2.18.2007

i suppose miss have discover the pig in me..
HAA!!
i simply keep slping ytd...
she suddenly becomes some delivery woman.. HAA!!

when i ask my sisters to slp on other days..
they simply refused...
ytd was the 7th day since ah gong pass away..
well done..
i was waiting for miss to come online..
on 1130pm..
sisters and mom together stand up and say byebye to me..
i was then alllll alone in the living room..
lights off..
left the candles on ah gong's table..
I SO SCARED CAN!!!!!
i call miss n say i goin slp le....
canot blame me.
ahgong was very fierce..
wat is he comes back n knock my head like he
always do? *faint*

my house totally no CNY mood sia..
ltr cousinS will be here to pray..
then we shall start our yearly gambling den..
AND F***, ytd i lost $60.. soccer all -1.5 die..
well done..

and to my miss...
i last saw her on thursday...
next time i see her will be on next friday...
WAAAAAAAAAA...
really miss miss sia...

today gamble HUAT ar!!!

No comments: