2.23.2007

i should be slping now..
but i still got some unsettle stuff..
i cant think of any!!!
i lay down slpy, my heart oso cant slp..
cb.. duno wat fuck my brain doing..
useless!!!

rmb how i scold my ahgong last time?
now,
when he is somewhere floating and i cant see him,
i miss him..
the house seems sooo "new" without him..
i dun like changes..
its takes time for me to adapt..
ahgong por bi me..
let me strikes 4d, toto and big sweep.
i buy u fillet o'fish everyday..
*btw, my 2 sisters have notice,
those food use to pray ahgong, the taste has all
change. change to very plain lidat..
even the fish burger.. WEIRD?
ahgong really got "eat"..

soccer at atlantis was too easy for me..
the malays they nv improve..
the new boys wore nice sch team jerseys.(coral sec)
but they cant go pass me..
the ah bengs are noisy, but they din dare to play with me..
the ah lians..
ah lian..
PLS SIT PROPERLY!!! i can see ur panty!!!
yellow colour!!! i ask my fren see.. he kept luffing.
GIRL should sit properly de mah.. AIYO..
see liao i sway.. *foot pain.

i want to slppppppppppp
but i cant....
HELPPPPPPPPP ME!!!!!

No comments: