1.25.2007

i didnt slp last nite.
my eyes simply cant closed.
its u..

i tot
1) i have a calm brain
2) my harden shoulders can take any pressure
3) i can use my heart more
WRONG!

ytd nite,
my brain stop working.
my much harden shoulders feel a big task for me.
my heart onli got 1 direction tt i want to go.
its u..

so.
my soccer khakis,
i heard kenna owned again huh?
see lah? i not ard to scold,
every1 slacking again rite.
but i got some probs.
i wish to have a more settled mind
before i continue my relationship with the ball.
i will sms u all again...
soccer is my life, i wont do anything to my life tt is
WRONG!

miss amanda ng yong.
she is my ex.
she is heartless.
she has got no more place in me.
she is GONE.
i duno how u gonna believe me,
but then,
its u.

i seriously oso have my worries.
i dun want to play, try and etc like a 13, 14..
i dun want to lose a fren.
tts y i have nv rush.
i told u becz i want my feeling to be heard.
the usually composed me now seems to lose my cool.
very not me.
because,
its u.
Wrong meh?

becz of a word,
love...

No comments: