12.12.2006

Team report:
Our team generally looks ok.
No major problem at the moment.
With JT back, engine room more control.

Weaknesses:
More focus.
More passes.
Pass out the ball faster.
Don’t try to be funny.

If we can overcome all this rubbish,
I think we will be quite good.

ME! I think I am kind of grateful that JT back.
I can seriously put my mind on 1 thing.
Attack then I attack.
Defend then I just stay at the back.
I don’t need attack liao chiong back.
Lidat I think I can play better which I prove on sunday.
Score quite a lot.
Haa.
I now can slowly slowly run as the 2 engines will be available
for me to pick up.
As long as my passes reach them, I dun think u all will KP me.


I still duno who the hell is this feilunhai rocks. I just wanna tell him/her,
Y u so scare ppl say the band? If they are good, no matter how ppl say,
They will be good.
But ur long fight of tags just proves something to us. Too bad.. u childish cb..
Teaching a new guy to work sucks.
Especially when he is soooooooooo straight.
Ask him do 1 thing, he really do 1 thing.
Canot shun bian wan.
I really cant teach, my blood boil.
He can just stand there and see me work.
Omg.

Just came back from a hair cut,
Want to slp liao..
msn got no1 to chat leh.
Sian!
Slp!
Byebye!

No comments: