12.03.2006

BLOG ENRTY number 200!!!
HAHAHA...
i have been crapping for so long..
thinking now,
y i started bloggin,
and y i blog now,
is really for a diff reason le..
Heee!!!
but hor..
blog entry 200 lei.
kns.. the bar on top of this typing space nv appear..
dun give face!
pui!!!

pasir ris CC got the worst gym..
guys, dun go pls.
waste $3..

today totally in jf mood..
after work, gym Bubbletea is lunch..
nite is prawn noodle..
hahah..
wo xing de!

i woke up almost shock in tears.
LOL!!!
JT sms me..
"got kick ball miscall me"
wow!!!
then later in the afternoon,
call me..
ask me y today nv play..
wow!!!
then later in the nite,
i at coffeeshop,
hug me from behind..
wow!!!
JT JT....
missing for soooooooooooo long..
finally he is back...
i hope...

for now,
i am going to slackzzzz...

No comments: