11.07.2006

i simply love ppl lookin down on me..
its fun to see them eating their own words..
Believe me..
i am poh cheng keong..
i wont do anything tt i not confident..
this boy in my class..
not my team..
we were in the lab...
"aiyo.. where u use 2 onli, we use 4 leh..
sure canot wan.. ur team gone liao lah..."
halo mister..
theres a wire connecting from mine to the table infront..
teamwork.. better than urs! working experiment oso..
he ate his own words, half full..
inside class...
when my turn to present...
"ready to die liao ar? go lor.."
i end up presenting without any problems.
halo mister..
ur team kenna ask how many times?
obviously u copy other ppl ppt lah..
he is now very full after eating all his words..
-_-'''
fucker.. let me teach u sth..
dun look down on anybody..
the power of being not respected is very huge..
we can do some amazing things wan..
also let me remind u sth..
my name is poh cheng keong!

dinner buffet at this pariss at TM..
shit stuffs..
explains everything liao?
thnks..
but i stuff in alot of shit becz i pay $27plus..

went back ntuc to close store although i nv work..
aiya..
then want the old lady do herself meh..
all heavy heavy de leh..
soooo..
go back onli lor..
dq and stef were there oso..

i forever will lose to her..
she will forever make me lao kui..
"its quite funny, i can't bath"..
jian ren!!
superman wont die de!!!!

finally.. i can go to slp..
when its over its over!
time really does heal EVERYTHING!

No comments: