11.16.2006

the hardest, the worst pain, the only me..

HARDEST.
guys..
wat do u think is the hardest thing to do on earth?
1) taking a girl to bed?
2) proving ur penis is strong?
3) being rich, free and happy at the same time?
ans: none of the above..
the hardest thing i find is tt telingl a woman tt she is not fat..
woman! what is fat actually?
fat is being obese.
fat is having 3 layers of meat when u sit down.
fat is theres 2 piece of lard hanging on ur cheeks!
fat is tt chibye in my class..
but for some reasons,
which i duno y..
every single woman thinks tt she is fat...
even if the girl is 160cm weighting 42kg,
figure like wind blow can fly,
to her she is still FAT
but without the fats, will ur breast appear?
soo... girls with fats is normal mah..
I always been strongly disagree with ppl goin on a diet..
i have seen ppl suffering from anorexia..
they are poor thing..
so i scared my surrounding ppl kenna this..
sooooo..
this girl..
i told her again and again..
until i oso want to give up..
the words didnt get into her hard skull..
from diet change to want to be abit thinner..
haha! still the same rite?
grrrr...
guys.. get wat i mean now?
convincing a girl she is not fat = impossible.

WORST PAIN.
my left middle finger has swollen..
beside the nail, theres some yellow liquid ba..
after work, after bath,
took the needle..
poke it into my skin..
the continous poking causing a river of blood..
pain until the whole finger numb..
i feel the pain..
very pain.....

THE ONLY ME..
ppl.. have u wonder y alway in soccer,
ppl will respect me?
becoz of the past credits..
becoz of the past of the superb pck..
who has seen the real me?
NO1.
sunday soccer,
pressure building on me, after like 4 weeks or so of absence..
i scared my legs will give way again..
but i need to take the first step to regain my superiority..
step by step..
get my footing and touches rite first..

tml pon sch go K..
hehe..
good luck for ur interview!

No comments: