11.08.2006

DUN BE KIND...
my beloved ahma..
at the age of 70..
also need to kenna bully..
my "GOOD" uncle and wife..
can go open stall selling food..
3 children age all like younger than pri 1..
they can just go open stall lidat..
until the very last min then tell ahma to go his hse look after children..
lidat leave my ahma with wat choice??
have to go early morning and come back pasir ris..
today morning, she already told my mama she not feeling good there..
this afternoon she come back at 2 plus..
i ask her..
she say its like jail lidat..
hai...
then 5 plus, duno wat happened, ahma went down again!!!
just becz of a phone call from uncle..
seriously, frankly,
old woman of 70 yrs old..
pasir ris to bedok, bedok to pasir ris..
fun ar!
and quite funny hor?
no $$$ to buy diapers for my ah gong..
not a single visit..
got $$ to open stall..
weird rite?
lidat i oso can got open stall le..
he sell fish porridge ar?
then i sell my bak chor mee lah..
Poor ahma.. left with no choice..
i want my ahma BACK!
i shld tell her tml..
how can deny tt own bed is not nicer?
f uck him.. f uck him.. F UCK HIM...
WHEN man is so selfish sometimes,
then why we have to be KIND?
think hard every1..
DUN BE KIND!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i kick a ball first time in 1 mth..
i can say, atlantis park malay frens have got no future..
too slow liao..
bored me!
but no choice, just need to get my legs to start working..
slowly.. i will be back..

No comments: