11.26.2006

blog entry 193..
i hardly can see the words..
yes..
i fight again today..
yes..
my eyes are swollen..
yes..
its 3 against 12..
but at least, i nv let myself down..
ppl not playing properly.
ppl pushing their weight ard.
ppl coming in not to play,
"my frens say u all want to fight"
to fight..
i cant possible stand there n let them punch rite?
its call SELF DEFEND..
alvin managed to pin tt most bastard guy down..
i just aim him onli..
others punch me oso nvm..
i just want to aim him..
yq gave his virgin punches today oso..
grab a guy running towards me..
dedicate 3 punches to him..
after tt the guy ask yq,
"WHY YOU PUNCH ME???"
AHAHAHA!!! joker..
if u are goin to punch me until my eyes swollen,
then u are goin to walk away lidat..
u ever use ur ass to think..
will i let u go anot?
becz i am not wrong..
i think alot of ppl saw who started the fight
and who is really the wrong party..
police inform, ambulance called..
hospital can be a long wait..
crap..
blur doc who 4get to gimme my mc..
i oso earn myself some nice names..
sister: "yandao ehh"
sher: "beautiful barney eyes"
wow!
who else can come out with more creative name will
be given a prize!
lol...
as for this week, maybe no sch n no work..
its gonna be home, slp..
sssshiok!

as for my eyes..
see!
dun luff!

its not about being hero, its the pride i cant swallow..

No comments: