10.16.2006

its not tt i like to slp..
but u are tired, u dun slp..
wat i can do???
lol..
common sense rite?
go class slp? go work slp?
tada...
saturday saw KC at interchange..
i used to play for his team..
ask me to go play for his team.. its a league..
he need some stable defending..
haha... i didnt go down..
sunday..
after work..
saw lian beng..
he is my opponent during my league time..
surprise to hear him askin me to play for his team..
haha...
"boy.. u play well, join my team n play.."
ehhh..
sibei song sia...
receiving praise from ur opponent..
appreciated by ur fren...
arghhh..
song ar..
but sad to say..
my own teammates nv see me perform b4 leh..
sian..
i am being taken like a fat thrash!
cycle to tampines after coming home..
went to the "cage" play soccer with fabian..
standard is ok..
we can win..
BIG NEWS!
i am injured..
this time my right patella..
its damn so painful...
haha..
i think pain is my good fren liao..
really good fren...














taiwan boss? this is wat waiharng say.. haha!
i dun think this pic is so bad lah hor?
not for 7th month!!!
slp at 10!
nv dl audition!!!
nv play game for so loonng le!!!
wahaha..

No comments: