10.30.2006

bootlicker...
simply turn off by them..
doing anything to get grade..
bootlicker..
making me sick..
A, B, C..
really matter?
they are grades..
most importantly we understand anot..
correct??
bootlicker..
simply spoil my day..
what he outsources from other class become
HIS WORK..
what we do together in the lab become
HIS WORK..
what i did in lab oso become
HIS WORK..
everything turn to HIS WORK when the faci come to my table..
actually.. i am ok with it..
but..
bootlicker..
its very wrong of u..
when the faci come,
say my connections wrong and say the preivous questions u have done..
when u have not finish them and when i help u also..
BOOTLICKER..
i hate u..
bootlicker..
during presentation..
turn into a parrot..
@#$%^&*(*&^%$..
so noisy.. stop making noise..
shshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
bootlicker..
the points in the slides is very obvious..
dun nid to read out..
zzzz..
when the faci is talking,
stop echoing his views..
kept mentioning,
bootlicker..
stop trying to rephrase what the faci said and try to ask us?
trying to confirm with us the answer?
no..
u are trying to like be "close" to us..
if u notice i ignore u..
lastly,
my dearest and most beloved BOOTLICKER..
u told me to do this and that to get grade..
i just stand up and say
"its just not my style.. u enjoy bah.."
went for my break..
arrogant? cocky?
every1 who noes me shld noe..
its just not me, then i dont do it..
i LOVE u bootlicker..
the faci has got a pet...
i believe this happened in every class..
wat to do leh?
live with it lor..
but pls, dun come near me..
bootlicker.... WO AI SI TA LE...
i believe u shld talk to me in a proper way..
continue talkin to me in a fuck up way..
see when i fed up n fuck u back

No comments: