9.03.2006

tired me
today at work soooooo shag..
maybe is play too much at bbq previous nite..
maybe is not enuff slp..
slpy me
slpt the whole afternoon..
from 2 to 6 lidat..
weird me
today is the onli day i wont feel hungry..
die sia.. y huh?
crazy me
drag my ahgong from room to toilet and back to room..
he weight 90 to 100kg...
frenly me
ver hao xin go expo take a look at shuli and suwen..
they workin for starhub at comex..
excited me
zhangzhenyue n wubai singapore concert 2006..
high me
stand thru out?
hahaa..
happy me
woohoo... finish watchin.. all can say is the ticket is worth lor...
the concert is nice lah.. all rock..
nice!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zzy did pretty well in singing.. but he nv interact with the audiences alot..
MChotdog come out n say saying..
"every1 of u onli noe 5566 n duno me.. let me tell u, i am the rival of 5566.."
he come out onli words like fuck up n cheebye appear.. lol..
lastly....
WUBAI!!!!
he is my god lah..
sooooooooo handsome, soooooooooo man..
style his hair...
singing is like nth to him!!!
sining familiar songs tt most of us listen to..
omg... wubai wubai wubai!!!
he interact with us, say some cold jokes..
omg.. tts y he is my idol.. omg...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
past 2 days my nose keep bleeding..
today oso lidat...
high.. =x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
char boh..
we shall call "dingdong" as TC from now on..
TC stands for that cousin..
lol... faintttttttt..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: