9.30.2006

cycling is tiring..
cyclcin to changi and back ytd nite..
reach home i feel so tired..
sit down n i nv move again...
its a nice saturday..
good afternoon to every1..
i just came back from soccer/bball session with my kakis..
i think my golden boots possesses some magical power..
i am better than ronaldihno..
my shot is super damn soft, panadol slide in to cover,
gone..
gone..
his ankle kenna..
secondly i was playing ard with the ball..
shoot the fence..
after awhile sian liao..
volley the ball to panadol bike..
thinkin the ball will stop there..
with the softest of touch i can...
gone..
gone..
cb, his water bottle holder crack into pieces..
hahaha!!!
i am the jinx of panadol today..
see? my pay will be reduce even further this month..
see? i dun like pay day..
it will be my sad day..
milk time.. drink liao go to my peaceful world...
short, fat, slow..
but god of soccer..
wahahahaha...
okok.. stop hallucinating before my tagboard flooded..

No comments: