9.12.2006

alcohol..
changes my life up n down, left to right..
wat actually is so nice about it?
damn bitter, hot and "bad" taste..
everyone noe i can drink..
super alcoholic..
y...
some personal prob last time?
drink drink drink..
until its a habit..
the long silent mouth of my father finally open..
"boy.. stop drinking.."
he dun nid to scold or be fierce..
i noe what he mean..
i can just open the bottle and drink it down lidat..
without being drunk.. *not so proud*
i finished up quite a number of bottles of his collection..
plus..
recently.. after i drink, next morning my whole throat suck like hell..
i think le..
i will try stop drinking..
i will drink.... when...
its to entertain? happy occasion?
can drink alot, u can drunk..
u can talk rubbish, u can play anyhow..
but deep inside the heart, the prob exist...
i noe tt.. just to deceive myself and being numb for tt time..
this is my drinking experience..
martell series, vodka series, barcadi, XO, black label, chivas..
byebye...
u all cant help me at all..
i think i can help myself..
its ME against MYSELF...
slp..
super tired after tekong trip..
fucking bo liao..
for tt 3 points bo bian..
sam n sherlyn tt cousin "b*ll" are fated together..
haha....
and i nv gain weight.. is becoz i cut hair..
my alrdy round face look round-er..
sam dun say me!!!
ahma: "older as we get, wiser we become.."

No comments: